I’m a multidisciplinary designer (Digital Creative #generalist) originally from Johannesburg, now living in Cape Town, South Africa. One part tech and two parts creative, I excel at figuring things out so they function and look pretty.
It all started when I was given a computer at the tender age of 5 back in the 80's. I was instantly hooked. Years later I studied 3D Animation and Multimedia at Damelin. My thirst for knowledge was not quenched (never is) and so studied further at Vega Brand school.
Seriously passionate about design, with over a decade of experience, having worked for both large corporations and sme’s. Always striving to build beautiful things, whether it be:
UI for websites or applications, 3D Trade Show booth design (3D renders), corporate identities (graphic design), animated logo intros + product videos (motion design).
Skilled in translating briefs to deliver outstanding digital products and solutions.
Creative and Digital skills
• Graphics – Creative direction, Design, CI, 3D Animation, typography
• Web/CMS – WordPress, Responsive HTML (W3C) / CSS, PHP, site optimisation, SEO
• User Experience - Front-end interface design, process flow diagrams
• Information Architecture – Schematics, UX Design, Wireframes
• Animation - 3D (Cinema4d), 2D (Adobe After Effects), Premier, Flash and (CSS3)
• Software - Adobe Creative Suite, Maxon Cinema 4D, and an array of other applications.
Constantly pushing myself to learn more applications and techniques I have started rendering 3D projects in my free time.
After a full year of every day renders... less frequent updates can be found on my Instagram account.