Hi, I’m a multidisciplinary designer (Digital Creative) originally from Johannesburg, now living in Cape Town, South Africa.
One part tech and two parts creative. I excel at figuring things out so they function and look pretty.
I am seriously passionate about design, with over a decade of experience, having worked for both large corporations and sme’s.
Always striving to build beautiful things, whether it be UI for websites or applications, Trade show booths/stands and their panel artwork or animated logo intros.
I am skilled in translating briefs to deliver outstanding digital products and solutions.
Creative and Digital skills
• Graphic – Creative direction, web design, corporate identity, illustration, photography, typography
• Web/CMS – WordPress, Responsive HTML (W3C) / CSS, PHP, site optimisation, SEO
• User Experience – Front-end interface design, process flow diagrams
• Information Architecture – Schematics, UX Design, Wireframes
• Animation – After Effects, Premier, Flash and (CSS3)
• Software – Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premier, After Affects, Audition) , + A few 3D packages (Bryce, 3D Studio Max, Cinema4D)
Filter projects by type: